Thursday 15 October 2009

Fun Weekend; Building Things

Well my friend came to Chicago to visit me last weekend. Was lots of fun. I haven't seen her for something like 9 months, which may not sound like a lot, but after seeing each other everyday for a few years, nine months become a really really long time. We didn't really do much that is worth talking about, I mean it was awesome, but it'll sound boring if I just type out what we did.
Also, I was going around the internets today and I found this guy who made this awesome amazing figure thing. The guy is called mindchamber (from newgrounds, I don't know if anyone knows about him) and he made mindchamber (who is this robot from some comic that I have never heard about). Either way, the guy is loaded with artistic talent and the final product is ridiculous. He made some stuff out of clay, and then backed is and painted it with something to make it look very metallic; its amazing, and very hard to explain. I'd like to try something like that, but a lot simpler; probably something made out of like strange bionicle and lego pieces. I doubt it'll come close to being as awesome as that thing was. I could also put some LEDs under the headpiece to make the eyes glow, which always adds a nice effect.
Either way, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment