Wednesday 21 October 2009

High kids; Borderlands

Today was alright. I've been getting more sleep lately, so I've been getting up a lot better, which is a really nice feeling to have when I have to wake up at 6 am. Actually, during my first period class this morning, there was this girl (and I don't know what her name is) but she was sooo stoned. It was actually really funny, and thank god we had a sub who wasn't really aware of anything, because she was complaining the whole class that she couldn't tell the difference between a lowercase "b" and "d."
Also, Borderlands came out!! Woohpee horray!!
I am actually excited though, I'll probably end up getting it at christmas, cause I need to conserve money so I can pay for the Modern Warefare 2 I preordered.
Hehe.
But it looks cool, mixture of FPS and RPG, which is hard to do, but apparently the pulled it off quite well. I would like its sort of like Fallout, except with a smaller world and more emphasis on the FPS aspect. Also, the developers describes it with the phrase "bajillions of guns" and apparently it hold true to that, and that can't be anything but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment