Monday 2 November 2009

Halloween; I love the internet

Shoo October has come and gone, and halloween with it, but with that, November is officially under way, and November is a huge month for video games. Modern Warfare 2 is coming out this month, and I think that Assassin's Creed 2 is coming out sometime soon too... not sure when though.
Anyways, Halloween was fun, just messed around really.
I was on youtube today, and its the best thing about the internet, the fact that you can just browse, and one thing will lead you to the next until you find this. And it makes you laugh, and leads you to like 5 other things. Its like a giant branch thing thing.
God I love the internet.
Honestly, I don't know how our parents procrastinated without the internet... Its a great tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment