Wednesday 2 September 2009

Diablo

I've always likes RPGs. And I've been going through an RPG stage lately. I think that Diablo II has just about anything in it that one would want in an RPG, save the dated graphics. The weapon choice is limitless, and the socketing system with all the gems and runes is ingenious. There are loads of different classes to choose from, making the game different each time it is played through. And its not a short game, I've been playing it for a while now and I still havent finished it. I've been taking my time in each of the areas, and it ends up being an extreamly imersive and fun to play game. Diablo 3 is in development too, and I think that is just going to be building on Diablo II and the few errors that it had. Frankly I can't wait for Diablo 3's release, I think its going to be the ultimate hardcore RPG avaliable on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment