Sunday 6 September 2009

Fallout 3, Hard Drive Space

Well I went over to best buy the other fay to get Fallout. I've been wanting to get the game for ages, but I needed to wait till I moved and then save up the money; ect. I finally got my hands on it and its great. It looks amazing when its shown in 1080p high definition, so all the slow motion heads exploding and all that really looks great. So thats all joyous.
On a completely unrelated side note, my computer only has like 1.5 GB in it, which really prevents me from going out and taking photographs in bulk. I don't really understand whats taking up all the space... my hard drive is 80 GB (old computer, I know) and my applications folder is only 7.5 GB, so what the hell is taking up all the space? System files? I have no idea. If anyone knows space taker uppers, let me know please. So thats all sucky. But yah. Labor day weekend going well so far. I've mainly helped around the house, its still a mess and we are putting in covers for the basement windows so no water gets in... or some other reason. Its nice to have the time off from school though. Three days can be longer than it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment