Wednesday 23 September 2009

Project Partners; Nice Pens

I hate it when your paired with someone for a project who doesn't work. I'm taking an international relations class, and there are like 250 people participating. Everyone gets the role of one country, and has to make treaties with others; etc. I have Syria, and it seems like all the other Middle Eastern countries are played by people who don't care about their grades. So is Russia. Who is another key player in the Middle East. I've been trying to contact Iran, Lebanon, Israel, and Russia for a week now, and none of them have sent back a response. I don't want to get a bad grade because someone else messed up. I guess I'll have to talk to my teacher so he can tell me what the fuck I'm supposed to do. Gah.
I also like nice pens. But not really. I like them, but I never get to use mine, because I don't take it to school and I like to be consistent with the pens I use. So it just sits on my desk, not being used, which is a pain, because its a really nice pen. Its an Acme pen, if anyone knows what that is. But I never get to use it for anything, because I think that if I take it to school it'll get stolen or fall out of my pocket or something. And the only thing I use it for is to write for non-school related things, which I do occasionally. I guess I'll just have to find something else that I can use it for.
Also, I finally got a few good prints made in photo class. Now its just a matter of scanning them in and uploading them. I tend to be a lazy ass when it comes to things like that though, but I'll get round to it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment