Thursday 3 September 2009

Foaming Pipe Snake

I was watching TV yesterday, America's Funnies Home Videos, just cause there wasn't anything else on, and I saw the same advertisment thats been bugging me for a while now. Its a plumbing product that cleans your drains, and its called "Foaming Pipe Snake." Now, I don't know about you, but I think thats a dumb ass name for a cleaning product. I think it would be a better name for a vibrator or some sort of sex toy than it would be for a cleaning product. Maybe I should sent the company a letter...?
No, that would be a bad idea. Maybe I'de get sued.
And all this relates to (but not really) something else I was thinking about. How would I get flim photographs onto my computer? Could you scan them? Would that work? I've just developed a roll of black and white film (by myself, I'll add) and I'd like to put them up here, but I don't know if I can scan them or not... I'll just have to try it. No harm in that. I have to go buy film paper first though, cause I need to enlarge the image from the film and all that jazz. But yah. Other than those thoughts I don't really have much to say today. I've been working my ass off for the last 6 hours doing a state profile on Syria. I guess I condsider myself lucky that I don't have Micronesia or something.
But yah.
Oh, and to end on a high note, LABOR DAY SOON!!
YAYAYYAYAYAYAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment