Tuesday 15 September 2009

Filofax Organiser; xkcd book

So last night my dad gave me his old filofax organizer. I don't know what the material is, but its really soft and nice to hold. It was running short on paper, and all the calenders where outdated (from way back like 2004) so I went on the filofax website to find some refill paper. They had it at like $5.50 for a 50 sheet pad. Fine.
Then I went to look at what other organizers they had. I clicked on personal sized, and the first thing that popped up was a crocodile skin one for $2300 dollars! Then they had some others, like ostrich and god knows what else. They had a whooolle lot of pens that were over $200 dollars, and some even went as high as $700. Even if I had millions of dollars, I don't see why I'de waste 700 on a pen. I'm sure I could find a very nice pen for a lot less than that. I'de rather have something I like than something expensive that makes me look like I'm rich. I think that makes sense.
Also, the xkcd book came out. I'm hoping to get it today (or at least order it) because if you order it in the first 24 hours you can get it signed. That would give me a considerable amount of bragging rights. I also want to get one of the xkcd ties, and maybe later on some of the t-shirts that they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment