Monday 7 September 2009

Labor Day Come to an End

Well labor day is over... shame. I should have really done something else this weekend.
I don't want to complain too much about where I live, cause I like the area and everything, but I think its a shame we live right on the corner of a pretty major intersection. I used to live in the city, but I was in a nice, quiet side street, and the high street I was by was a 10 minute walk away, so we didn't get that many cars passing by. I think I'm more of a guy that likes a quiet local; I'd really like to have a forest in my backyard. It would be great to be able to go out and take pictures, because there is always something to photograph in the forest. It can be bugs, treeline, and exposed root, anything really. Maybe when I my drivers license I'll have more freedom to where I can go. Guess I'll have to live with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment